The iCLASS SE RB25F fingerprint reader is part of HID Global’s extensive line of biometric solutions for physical access control. Designed for two-factor authentication using fingerprint and/or high frequency credentials, the solution offers superior performance, with mullion mount capabilities and Seos® support for securing high value doors. Built for extensibility in demanding applications, it supports a broad array of high frequency credential technologies and comes standard with HID Mobile Access® and OSDP.
- Reliable – Uses HID’s patented multispectral imaging technology, delivering consistent and best-in-class performance under any environmental condition
- Secure – Supports breakthrough Seos® technology, providing multi-layered authentication between card and reader while protecting against fake and spoof fingerprints
- Powerful – Utilizes a new platform that can match fingerprints in less than a second
- Robust – Designed for indoor or outdoor use
- Flexible – Delivers multiple interface options for various system architectures
The iCLASS SE RB25F fingerprint reader is paired with HID Biometric Manager, a downloadable, easy-to-install web-based software, providing device management and user fingerprint enrollment. With an intuitive user interface, HID Biometric Manager is able to configure the iCLASS SE RB25F settings, change authentication modes, adjust interface protocols, and more. In addition, HID Biometric Manager supports the enrollment of up to 10 fingerprints per user and provides a quick and easy way to write up to two user templates onto iCLASS Seos credentials