Dispositivo di rilevazione presenze BioMax2 FP
- On-line working mode: control in real time
- It allows different hardware solutions
- It incorporates fingerprint module FIM5360: Stand-alone module composed of optic sensor and processing board
- Optional combined authentication with proximity, smart card, magnetic stripe or barcode
- Basic connectivity: RS-232 and Ethernet UDP, TCP/IP; optionally Wi-Fi
- Metallic, plastic or OEM version case
- Four relays and digital inputs
- User interface with display, keyboard, beeper and leds.
- Applications: access control, time&attendance and staff management
The terminal is supplied with case or OEM version to integrate:
- Stainless steel case
- Plastic case
- OEM version (components are supplied separately for their integration).
- Outdoor finish: stainless steel case equipped for outdoor use. For a correct use it is recommended to protect the terminal with a roof, overall for biometric terminals.
There are different types of terminals depending on the reader or readers integrated: Terminal Kimaldi BioMax2 Magnetic / Smart card / Proximity.