HID® VertX® V200 Input Monitor Interface
The HID VertX® products provide a complete and fully featured hardware/firmware infrastructure for access control software host systems.
The V200 input monitor interface connects up to 16 supervised input circuits. Each input point monitors and reports normal, off-normal, and alarm states. The V200 features on-board flash memory, allowing program updates to be downloaded through the network. It connects to the V1000 via a high speed RS-485 network. The V1000, in turn, communicates with the system host via industry standard TCP/IP protocol, over 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, or the Internet. This architecture minimizes the impact on corporate LANs, by using only one TCP/IP address for every 32 interfaces, and by handling low-level transactions on the RS-485 network.
- Reports supervised or un-supervised alarm circuits.
- Off-normal condition programmable for each input point (NO or NC alarm devices may be used).
- Connects to the V1000 via RS-485.
- Receives and processes real time commands from the V1000.
- Reports all activity to the V1000.
- Allows complex input/output linking when used with the V1000 and V300 Output Control Interface.
- Attractive polycarbonate enclosure protects components from damage.
- All connections and indicators are fully identified by silk-screened nomenclatureon the cover.
- UL 294 and UL 1076 recognized components.
Dimensions: 5.8″ W x 4.825″ H x 1.275″ D (147.32 mm x 122.55 mm x 32.38 mm)
Weight: 12.4 oz (.35 kg)
Power Supply Requirements: 50 mA @ 9-18 VDCRecommended: Supervised linear power supply with battery back-up, input surge protection, and AC fail and battery low contact outputs. Separate supervised DC supply with battery back-up recommended for relay activated devices.
- RS-485 – 4000 feet (1220 m) to host, using Belden 3105A,22AWG twisted pair, shielded 100? cable Input Circuits – 500 feet (150 m), two-conductor, shielded,using ALPHA 1292C (22AWG) or Alpha 2421C (18AWG).
- Output Circuits – 500 feet (150 m), 2-conductor, using ALPHA. 1172C (22AWG) or Alpha 1897C (18AWG). Minimum wire gauge depends on cable length and current requirements.
- UL 294 and UL 1076 Recognized Component for the US
- CSA 205 for Canada
- FCC Class A Verification
- EMC for Canada, EU (CE Mark), Australia (C-Tick Mark), New Zealand, Japan
- EN 50130-4 Access Control Systems Immunity for the EU (CE Mark)